Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mila Kunis Beauty Of Women Photography

Mila Kunis played the fun-yet-sexy girl pal of Justin Timberlake in Friends with Benefits -- and now the stunning brunette has been named Knockout of the Year by GQ!

Kunis, who emigrated to the US from what is now the Ukraine in 1983, said that despite the attention over her looks and her successful career, she still doesn't take herself too seriously.

As a kid, Kunis told the magazine, "My English was a little janky. I didn't have very many friends. And there was this place advertised on the radio as a place for kids to meet other kids -- an acting class. My parents couldn't afford a babysitter. They said, 'Great, that takes up our Saturday.'"

The actress says it is her security in the fact that acting is what she is meant to do that allows herself to be so down-to-earth about it.

"'This is my art. This is what I live for,'" she said, mocking snooty actors. "No! I love what I do, but my theory is that it's people who doubt what they do and want to prove it to you, they're like 'It's art. I create art. It's art, art, art.' I'm like, Holy shit, are you f**king kidding me? I run around and pretend I'm someone else for twelve hours; I record Family Guy [she voices Meg]. Then I get to go home and watch Jersey Shore."

Kunis is in the midst of filming Oz: The Great and Powerful, a prequel to The Wizard of Oz, with Rachel Weisz, Michelle Williams, Zach Braff and James Franco as the Wizard.

"What a horrible, funny life," she said, referring to her crazy shooting hours. "But then I get to fly out and go home. It's not so bad."

mila kunis

mila kunis

mila kunis boy friend

mila kunis hot

mila kunis

mila kunis


mila kunis hot